Magnesium and the Chocolate Craving Connection Every night, for longer than I'd like to admit, I've been turning to my husband sometime around 9 at night, and asking him, "Do we have anything sweet to eat?" Dutifully he would rise from the couch and bring back the only thing he knew I wanted. "Is the … Continue reading Craving Something?
Baby, it’s cold outside! And, this little munchkin has kept me seriously busy over the past 20 months! She is currently obsessed with “The Snowman” and it is a scene in the video, as well as a plethora of press coverage, that inspired this post about...BONE BROTH! Bone broth is the way everyone made the … Continue reading Bone Broth
Your words only constitute 3% of how you speak to others. The other 97% of your communication? Its a story told by your body language. As social animals, one of the most basic human needs is the need to feel love and belonging. Effective communication with others is our vehicle to have that need … Continue reading Words Are Only 3% of What You Say