As your Health Coach, there are two main areas of focus we can focus on to help you achieve your goals. Those areas are Lifestyle Coaching and Functional Movement Coaching. Whether one-on-one, in a group of friends, family, or co-workers, or as an email buddy who can help motivate and encourage you without adding one more thing to your schedule, let’s work together to make that person a reality. To learn more about pricing and program duration, click here.
There is a happier, healthier, more energetic version of you just aching to come out and play. Together we will focus on lifestyle choices that may be negatively impacting your health and your ability to meet your goals.
Lifestyle choices include, but are not limited to:
Functional Movement Coach:
Get your body moving! Master the functional movements that will keep you lean, young, and healthy. Make the tasks of your every day life (like lifting the groceries) that much easier. Functional movements will help you:
- Build muscle/ Increased muscle mass (Why is this is important? Click here.)
- Reduce body fat/ Improved body composition (Why is this is important? Click here.)
- Increase joint strength and flexibility
- Reduce joint and muscle pain
- Gain a boatload of confidence